The Realty program provides professional land management services on Native trust or restricted properties in Southeast Alaska communities. These services include allotment adjudication, rights protection, land conveyance processing, probate of estates, preparation of Last Will and Testaments and land management counseling.
Land For Sale
- 2 Acres, Chilkoot State Park Road, 11 miles from downtown Haines, 100 feet from Chilkoot River with the Chilkoot Lake right down the road, and 5 miles from the Alaska Marine Highway ferry terminal. Chilkoot River Lodge
Residence: 1,930 Square feet; 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
$1,500,000 – financing available
- 35.38 Acres, 9.9 Miles, Haines Highway, Haines AK
T. 30 S., R. 58 E., Section 8, Lots 13, 14 & Section 17, Lot 1.
$177,000 Click to view property
- 64.68 Acres, 30 Miles NW of Juneau, AK
near Point Bridget & Cowee Creek at Berners Bay
T. 37 S. R. 63 E., Section 11. Financing Available
$600,000 Click to view property
- 159.97 Acres, Ferebee River, Haines AK.
USS 11303, T. 29 S., R. 59 E., Section 9, 10, 15 & 16
$875,000 Click to view property
Senate Bill 1466
HR 3350 (YouTube videos)
- Video Clip: Nelson Angapak, Vice President of the Alaska Federation of Natives gives his opening statement on HR 3350 during Alaska Day at the House Natural Resources Committee.
- Video Clip: Congressman Young questions Nelson Angapak, Vice President of the Alaska Federation of Natives on HR 3350 and Julie Kitka, President of the Alaska Federation of Natives on HR 3351 during Alaska Day at the House Natural Resources Committee.
For more information please contact Native Lands & Resources |
Toll Free: 1.800.344.1432 ext. 7186 | Local: 907.463.7186 | Fax: 907.885.0065