Suicide Prevention Resources
Are you or someone you know looking for help?
If you are feeling down or are looking for help for yourself or others, please talk to someone right away.
- Alaska Careline: 877.266.HELP (4357) - Toll Free in Alaska
- SEARHC Help Line: 877.294.0074 - Toll Free in Alaska
- Anchorage Southcentral Counseling Center Crisis Hotline: 907.563.3200
- Fairbanks Careline: 907.452.4357
- Ketchikan Gateway Center for Human Services Crisis Hotline: 907.225.4135
- Kenai Central Peninsula Counseling Services Crisis Hotline: 907.283.7511
- Wasilla Life Quest Comprehensive Mental Health Services
Crisis Hotline: 907.376.2411
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention service available to anyone in suicidal crisis. If you need help, please dial 800.273.TALK (8255). You will be routed to the closest possible crisis center in your area. Call for yourself, or someone you care about. Your call is free and confidential.
- Call for yourself
- Call for someone you care about
- Call to talk
- Call to get help
- Call to save a life
Suicide hotlines are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offer information about support services that can help you.
If you can't find a number in your area, call the National Hopeline Network at 800.SUICIDE (784.2433) Toll Free, or call 911. If you are hearing impaired, call 800.448.1833 TDD Toll Free. The National Hopeline Network provides access to trained telephone counselors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.