Central Council's programs rely on funding received from the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA); federal, private, and state grants; and personal contributions. Donations are greatly appreciated.
Easy Ways to Contribute:
- Shop at AmazonSmile: AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of your purchase whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know: same products, same prices, same service. Start your shopping at AmazonSmile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/92-0036505
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: Every year Fred Meyer donates $2.5 million (up to $625,000 each quarter) to local schools, community organizations and non-profits of customer choice. All you have to do is link your rewards card and use it when you shop at Fred Meyer. Either login to Fred Meyers online at www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4 and link your rewards card to Central Council’s non-profit number: 91386 or visit your local Fred Meyer store’s customer service desk.
- Make a tax deductible donation to a program on behalf or in memory of a loved one, clan, or community.
What Will Your Donation Support?
- Development of Language Department: Supports the Tribe’s effort to revitalize the Tlingit, Haida, and Tsmishian languages.
- Raymond E. Paddock Jr. Major Medical Fund: Offers assistance to tribal citizens who have unmet needs generated by major medical illness.
- Elderly Emergency Assistance: Provides emergency financial assistance to tribal citizens 65 years of age and older who have urgent personal needs due to disastrous events such as fire, death, and illness.
- Head Start: A federal and state funded program promoting school readiness of children ages 3-5 from low-income families by enhancing cognitive, social, and emotional development.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please contact Central Council's Finance Office at 1.800.344.1432 ext. 7147 or 907.463.7147.
Thank you for supporting Central Council's programs!